keeping your life sweet × baked with love
keeping your life sweet × baked with love
Owner/ Pastry Chef
Nickol Hayden-Cady has been working in the culinary industry for over fifteen years. She has earned her Associates Pastry Arts Degree from the Culinary Institute of America, Hyde Park, NY.
Nickol has worked under top certified chefs and pastry chefs in California, Seattle, New York, London and Oregon.
After spending two years in Portland, OR working as the Executive Pastry Chef and Consultant for Papa Haydn’s, Nickol is happy to be back in Central Oregon with her Husband Joshua and her little man Jasper.
Moving back to Bend, Oregon Nickol had a new business model and new ideas, so she needed a new name. Foxtail Bakeshop, LLC came to life due to her growing family. Her son's nickname while he was in the womb was baby Foxtail, he was such a gift to her and her husband. She thought this would make the perfect bakeshop name for Central Oregon and what she had to offer to her clients. She is excited for the new possibilities and creations that this bakeshop will bring to Bend, Oregon and her family.
Nickol was the former Owner and Pastry Chef for Enlightened Patisserie in Bend, Oregon. Before opening Enlightened Patisserie she was the Executive Pastry Chef for Volo, Mt. Bachelor, Cross Water Grill and TLC Catering.
Nickol loves creating beautiful things for people to enjoy!
At Foxtail Bakeshop, We use only the finest ingredients in everything we make.
Why strive for this? We think real, local and organic ingredients taste better. It is better for the earth and we need to support our local community!
735 NW Columbia St.
Bend, OR 97701
November 26th-Dec 2nd
December 25th- 30th
Closed: January 1st
Closed: July 19th- July 28th
All of our cakes are made by
Pastry Chef Nickol Hayden-Cady.
Our delectable cakes are made from scratch, using the finest ingredients. My chocolate of choice is a 79% and my favorite butter is organic valley. We strive to use local organic flour, farm fresh eggs, local cream, Jacobsen Salt, Bob's Red Mill flour's, Oregon hazelnut's and Tumalo lavender.
My philosophy is that cake should
taste like an exquisite dessert!
***WEDDING CAKE INFO***
Consultations are free of charge. We do book up fast and to give your cake the attention it deserves please allow no later than 3-6 months to book your cake. I encourage photos, pinterest boards, dresses, flowers and any other designs you have fallen in love with. I want to take your inspiration's and make it custom to your special day.
Wedding Cakes start at:
$7 per slice for butter cream cakes
$9 per slice for fondant cakes
$75 small cutting cake
Cake tasting's are $20 for 3-4 mini cakes of your choosing. Please send a check one week prior. If you do not see flavors you would like I am happy to come up with any flavor you and yours have in mind.
A $300 non-refundable deposit is required to book your cake. The remainder is due 1 month prior to the event.
We accept Cash, Check & CC for final payment.
(Wedding Minimum is $350 and goes up in price depending on difficulty, shape, size and delivery).
Delivery in Bend, Oregon is Free.
Please call or email Nickol today to set up your free consultation!
We have many other flavors we can make for you. We make everything to order so please don't hesitate to ask.
* Love Goddess: Decadent Devils Food Cake w/ Valhrona Ganache Cream Vanilla Bean Butter Cream.
* Lotus: Vanilla Bean Chiffon Cake w/ Alternating layers of Lemon Curd and Lavender Cream Brulee w/ Vanilla Bean Frosting.
* The Oregon: Hazelnut Chiffon Cake w/ Chocolate Hazelnut Cream and Finished with Brown Sugar Butter Cream.
* Sweet Inka: Almond Chiffon Cake w/ Alternating Layers of Peruvian Caramel and Spiced Ganache filling and finished with Passion Fruit Butter Cream.
* Athena: Vanilla Bean Chiffon Cake w/ Mascarpone Whip and Fresh Oregon Berries Finished with Brown Sugar Butter Cream.
* Yoga Bunny: Moist Spiced Carrot Cake w/ Coconut and Pecans Finished w/ White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting.
* Bird Rock: Rum Soaked Pineapple Chiffon Cake w/ White Chocolate Ganache Finished w/ Coconut Butter Cream.
* Espresso Your Love: Back Porch Espresso Soaked Devils Food Cake w/ Valhrona Ganache Finished w/ Espresso Brown Sugar Butter Cream.
* Marion Berry Me: Oregon Marionberry Chiffon Cake w/ Almond Mascarpone Cream and Finished w/ Fleur De Sel Caramel Butter Cream.
*Ruby Love: Buttermilk Red Velvet Cake w/ Vanilla Bean Cream Cheese Filling and Finished with White Chocolate Butter Cream.
* Zest Of Citrus: Orange Zest Chiffon Cake w/ Grand Marnier Ganache Finished w/ White Chocolate Butter Cream
Please ask Nickol about our Dessert Table's. We have an array of mini dessert's for you to choose from that will amaze your guest.
Desserts Include but not limited to: French Macarons, Pie Pops, Marshmallows, Panna Cotta, Mini Cheesecakes, Finaciers, Tartlettes, Bouchons, Truffles, Shortbread, Cookies, Mini Pies.
Dessert Tables start at $5 per person
*Minimum order 50*
At Foxtail Bakeshop, we work with you to create a display of cupcakes that are as beautiful as they are delectable. Our delicious cupcakes made with real butter cream and handmade sugar paste flowers are sure to have you and yours smiling when your big day rolls around.
** Goddess Cupcake's start at $4.00 and Pixie Cupcake's start at $2.50 and are adorned with handmade sugar paste flowers or sugar paste hearts. Minimum order 50.
*** Special monograms or any other decorations are extra cost.
Please Email Or Call Us With Any Orders, Quotes Or Questions You May Have!
Call (541) 213-2275 from 10am – 5:30pm Wednesday-Saturday
24 Hours notice for Pre Orders on Wednesday -Saturday